Primary Outcome Measures:
Secondary Outcome Measures:
First visit: (baseline)
- Awareness questionnaire is given to parent or caregiver to fill.
- Child information will be recorded in the diagnosis chart of Pediatric Dentistry and Public Health Department
- Intra-oral and extra-oral examination to all children included and recording Oral Hygiene Index simplified.
Intervention group will receive:
- Supra-gingival scaling
- Oral Health Educational Program through life demonstration of tooth brushing on a model, power point presentation and a poster.
- Package containing tooth brush, tooth paste, poster and follow-up chart.
Second and third visits: (every month)
- Oral hygiene index simplified will be recorded for both groups.
- Follow-up chart is collected from intervention group.
Forth visit: (final visit)
- Awareness questionnaire is given for parents of both groups.
- Oral Hygiene Index simplified is recorded for both groups.
- Follow up charts is collected from intervention
- Control group will receive the same program after collection all data.
Number of visits & follow up period:
- Four visits, time interval between each visit is one month and the follow up period is three months